8.17.2003

Sunday Mantra
Came up with this in between Sunday sun activities.

Go and go and go some more
Go until you cannot go anymore
And then get up and go some more.

I can sum up Sunday's action in just the modes of transport.
Bike, feet, ocean, bike, kayak, kayak, bike, motorcycle, feet, motorcycle.

Expanded that becomes. Ride bike down to the beach, play volleyball for a few hours, go swimming in the ocean, ride bike to the other side of the harbor, test out a kayak, test out another kayak, ride bike home, take motorcycle out for ride through the hills to get some late lunch, ride back home, stow the bike and go lay down.

Note that I didn't mention putting on sunscreen, my single failing from the day. But oh well. Still fun and I'm not all that fried up, just a bit on my neck and arms.

0 comments: