8.18.2003

Welcome to the Asshole Neighborhood
Instead of a pie when we moved in, someone took a shit on our front step. Instead of people being somewhat nice or even marginally polite we have to deal with a dickhead who drives a monstrous diesel truck in and out of the neighborhood at any time of the day or night. Depending on how well he's getting along with my neighbor's daughter.

We have to deal with assholes cramming their trash into our trash can, enough so that the trash people won't take our trash away and we have to now deal with their fucking garbage for a week.

I HATE THIS FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY ASS OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM ALL OF THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO NEED TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND KICKED IN THE BALLS AND THEN SPIT ON.

Asshole driving the truck left at 11:30 last night, there's no possible way to ignore that fucking truck. He left at 2:30 in the morning on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I've about fucking had it with him, the daughter and the whole fucking situation. I don't quite know what I'm going to do and don't think I'll be writing about it here but I will be doing something because this small minded dipshit is fucking with my sleep and that's making me more pissed off than anything else.

And no, I wasn't planning on starting the week angry and pissed off but this fucking neighborhood is nothing but assholes. The trash cramming is just the topper. And yeah, they did it on purpose and made sure it couldn't be traced back to them by making sure there were no addresses in the trash, I checked on the hope that I'd be able to deliver this shit back to them.

And then there's the people walking by who feel compelled to throw their garbage into the hedge out there, it looks soooo nice and is such a joy to see trash in your hedges every morning. And the people on bikes using the gravel that passes for a lawn as their shred pit so they can slam on their brakes and spray gravel everywhere.

And the neighbor somewhere nearby who started hammering on something at 6:30 this morning, that was pleasant.

Basically, no one gives the first fucking damn about anyone else here. So I've gotta get my ass out of here, I can't put up with it anymore and won't put up with it anymore. Fuck 'em all.

How happy can the rest of your life be when everyone living around you is a fucking prick with their head crammed up their assholes and thinking about nothing but themselves? I've no issue with people adding trash to others BUT it is fucking WRONG when they add so much that the top won't close and the goddamned trash people won't touch it. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Fucking fuck.

Damn. Guess the good stuff from the weekend will have to wait until my blood pressure comes back down. And I think its time to start rereading our lease here as I don't see myself being physically capable of putting up with this bullshit for another 6 and a half months. I'll end up killing someone (and it'll likely be the asshole who drives that fucking truck).

0 comments: