2.16.2007

Cingular Can Suck My Balls

Cingular Wireless can blow me.

I got into work this morning and, during my commute, my phone turned from a usable device into a brick. I didn't do anything to it, I didn't get it wet or bash it on anything, it has just stopped functioning.

So I call Cingular to see about getting it replaced, repaired or whatever.

And, because my account was added on to my wife's several years ago, I cannot get access to support because I don't know her friggin' password. This is on top of the long annoying fact that I can't change what appears on other people's caller ID when I call. Its an add-on line that has to display my wife's name, they can't change it or, much more likely, they won't change it and my add-on line feels like a red-headed stepchild.

Nice work, Cingular, you've just lost me as a repeat customer. I will be going into one of your stores tomorrow and if you do not deal me right, I will never even consider buying services from your company again.

[Update: After much fiddling and irritation, the battery has decided to accept a charge again and my phone is theoretically back in business. We'll see how it goes but I'm still annoyed.]

0 comments: