10.20.2003

Some Sunday Night Randomness
I had been checking in on some football stats in one of several fantasy football teams I run. And I noticed that I could change the little image that represented my team. The cool this is that it can be lots of different images or gifs.

So I Googled the dice and found Avatars Inc.

here's one, here's another or, roll your own dice and see 56 different ones by random selection.

By way of Drink this, what drink are you?

Going for the classic choice, none can go wrong with a classy Long Islander!
Congratulations! You're a Long Island Iced Tea!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Today was good fun thought. That is, if you call four and a half hours of shopping fun. We had a good time though and have improved the quality of our backyard and house immensely. Lots of fun spending wedding gift certificates for things you wouldn't normally buy.

And, because I've been lagging for a variety of reasons, here's the first of many wedding pics.
P and E, the wedding pic

One Sad Note
Saturday marked the one year anniversary of my father's death. We all, who knew him and loved him, thought about him and missed him in our own ways. Judi wrote out a list of some of my dad's traits that I may post here, for the record, as goals to aspire to.

0 comments: