10.22.2003

Approaching a Watershed
I don't know, maybe its not cool to be a numbers driven blogger these days. Or maybe its I don't care that I still am.

Anyway, today should see Intellectual Poison breaking through the 50,000 visitor mark and I think that's pretty damned amazing.

Some good news last night, we got our wedding book and pictures back from our photographer and they are really and truly just awesome! It will take some work to get all of them online and posted but I may just cheat a little on that front to save time.

But both P and I were incredibly pleased with the results. And we got to play highway racers coming back from Watsonville last night in the fog.

Next up? We'll be dog sitting next weekend and will have SuperDog for Halloween (and yes, that means a dog dressed up in a Superman costume and I will take pics!).

0 comments: