9.09.2003

I Know Blogstars, I Know Blogstars!
Leblanc at intellectual properties brought this article to my attention about Layne, Ryan, Gudy and Daintily Dirty (who has, very, very sadly, stopped blogging for the present), Macleans: THE INTIMACY OF BLOGS.

Very cool even if I didn't get a mention but come on, its Macleans, I swear far too much and go off on wild ranting spasmotic episodes for a staid family type magazine like them. Oh well, at least I knew them all when they weren't so huge. I hope they still reply to my comments at least.
[Update: No wait, I did get a mention in the article! How cool! Now I'M a blogstar! Well, no not really but its still kind of cool. My first hit in the non blog world. Yeeha!]

Other Linky Love News
Metafilter always, but always, provides an interesting link or two to explore. Today's interesting link is to a clock. Yes, a clock. And its pretty wicked cool.

0 comments: