9.04.2003

Final Weeks of Bachelorhood
By this time next month, I will be married.

Its a sobering thought. Married. Me. In the same sentence.

Sure, it for the right reasons and I love P and she loves me. But married. Wow.

Four weeks and two days from now we'll be on the beach exchanging vows.

Just thought that was worth a post all on its own.

Ooops, not quite on its own. Next week at this time we'll be flying into New York City, yes, on 9/11 we will be flying into the city that had the worst 9/11 ever a few years ago. Its also my birthday so there's all kinds of tension to the day. But I'll be seeing my family that night and all weekend and I'm sure that'll make everything all better.
There's a movement afoot to record 9/11 in pictures as much as possible and I plan on running out my batteries while travelling across the country. Should make for an interesting day even if I do lose 3 hours on the whole deal by going west to east. Oh well.

0 comments: