9.05.2003

Fresh, Sharp Cheddar
Once again we have reached the time of the week when the new Cheddar X, It's Cheesier becomes ready from its week long aging and input process.

Another good set of questions meant to get a little deeper than the run of the mill question sets that float across the web like inane flotsam.

The Cheddar X is different because you can ask questions of the group or of anyone that cares to take part. Your input is both welcome and required as there's just no way one person can come up with good insightful questions week after week after week. And so, to Karen, Jim and H, I say thanks for pulling up the slack I was leaving behind. I'm sure I'll get back on track after the wedding's all done.

I'll be working on my responses and will try to post them tonight or tomorrow.

0 comments: