7.10.2003

What To Do, What To Do
This may come off as a very sexist post though its not intended to be and I don't consider myself sexist at all.

But I'm curious as to what other people do when a women who is wearing a rather revealing shirt continually bends over and pretty much displays her chest. It happened to me the other day with a friend of mine who either didn't notice or didn't care but it kind of made it hard to concentrate, it was not helped by the fact that she was not wearing a bra either. Not because I was consumed with the irresistible desire to stare down her shirt. Quite the contrary, it became hard to concentrate because I was making an extreme effort to not look down her shirt.

But it was damned near impossible to not at least glance at her cleavage because it was just so THERE. So in my face that it was impossible to miss.

The male analog would be to try and hold a conversation with a man who was sporting a serious horizontal totem pole in his pants. Heck, if I were talking to a guy with a raging hardon I'd not be able to contain myself and would have to burst out laughing. Or, if it were a pal of mine then I'd know they were playing a joke on me.

But damn, it was tough.

Is this something that women do and don't realize it? Or do they do this as some tease of some kind? Or do they just truly not give a damn that their boobs are fully on display?

There's another post that's along these sorts of lines but I'll hold off on that one for now so as to not muddle the current issue.

0 comments: