6.26.2003

Speedy Texas Justice
The most despicable human on the planet has already been found guilty of killing a homeless guy by leaving him lodged in her windshield for two days (note: further investigation has shown that it was only 2 hours before Gregory Biggs died, still an eternity) while he slowly and very painfully bled to death.
Jury Finds Texas Woman Guilty of Killing Homeless Man

Want an upclose look at the lengths this walking trash bag went through to try and cover up her crime? Go and read The Chante Mallard Timeline of Shame
What I don't see is the two day break between hitting the guy and him dying in this timeline so perhaps that aspect of the story is incorrect or embellished. I don't know.

[Update: I just read another story about this case and found out that it took Gregory Biggs two hours to bleed to death in Chante Mallard's car, not two days. So the timeline makes alot more sense now.]

I do know she's scum, as is her boyfriend and his cousin. I hope they all rot in jail forever.

Better News
I've uploaded the Stripperella pic and link so that it should load up faster. The site it was linked from was dogging badly this morning so I thought I'd speed things up and post the pic on my server. It is not my property though, it belongs to Silver Bullet Comic Books. So, here it is again for the masses of hits that want to see pics, sorry, as far as I know there are no nude drawings yet. But I'm sure they'll be available soon.

More Cartoon Naughtiness

More pics and boards here.

0 comments: