6.19.2003

I Am an Outcast Beauty
Or says the latest quizzes from Quizilla.
Thanks to Erin for the connect.
You Are Beauty
You are Beauty.

You are beautiful, whether it be on the inside, the
outside, or both. People are drawn to you as
strongly as you are drawn to the beauty in the
world around you.


What Emotion Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

outcast
Outcast


What Kanji word best suits you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Big New Words Day
Maybe my brain's compensating for something but I've been coming up with new words all day.
One is not mine and I will have to give credit to Hardy for its invention.
Whistl-oke - what its called when I'm sitting at my desk, whistling along with my music but totally oblivious to that fact. Hardy would come in and close my door while proclaiming that Happy Hour was over and the Whistl-oke bar was closed.

My other two new words for the day are related.
Scrupulon - someone who's so tight with rules that they cease to think for themselves and run the party line as their mantra.
Scrupuloser - the same person but they also hide behind the rules because they don't want to extend (and therefore, risk) themselves in anyway.

They have been added to the New Words page.

0 comments: