6.16.2003

Dangerous Site for Late Night Surfing with a Credit Card Handy
In the interest of public safety and fiscal responsibility, I am posting this site in the middle of the day so as to attempt to avoid any late night buying frenzies.
CleverGear.com is the digital version of a catalog I got a little while ago and they have more stuff I want per page than any other catalog I've come across. Not very much of it is wholly practical but some of it is just too cool to now want.
Like the Infrared Non Contact Thermometer or the wackiness of the Pizza Fork or the artery hardening goodness of the Deep Fried Twinkie Maker or the cheat worthy Laser Putter.

I especially like the Floating Globe but I'm sure I'd get bored of spinning it endlessly. But I'm simililarly intriqued by a concept item like the Upside Down Tomato Planter.

Have a look but be forewarned. Its no fault of mine if you spend your rent money on a College Football Helmet Mailbox.

0 comments: