Myopia in Cyberspace
One of the more fascinating aspects to sites like Hotornot (and yes, I'm STILL addicted to the flippin' site) is that it lets me get a sense for educational levels of people across the various stratum of our country and the world.
And it ain't pretty.
My strongest advice to folks out there is to stay in school because in the real world, spelling counts, grammar counts, syntax counts and typing LiKe ThIs ShOuLd Be GrOuNdS fOr ExEcUtIoN. Oh yeah, and use condoms for Chrissakes! I can't even begin to count the number of 18 year old girls with kids approaching 2 years old! Single teenage moms, lots and lots and lots of them. Now that's truly a scary prospect.
I'm tempted to post a few profiles up here just for the sheer jaw dropability of them but that would be mean. And mean's not something I aspire to, it just kind of happens on its own. But have a look see at the Meet Me at HotorNot section and see what I mean. Or it might be spelled C wut eye meen. Ay freakin' caramba!
No comments:
Post a Comment