12.11.2002

Welcome to the Realm of the Surreal
As I've not stopped by Tom Tomorrow's This Modern World in a little while I thought it would be a worthwhile stop in place. And it was and is, some messed up stuff going on there. Who in the hell would want a John Ashcroft Snow Globe?

And bad news about Wil Wheaton for the next Star Trek movie. They chopped him out of it and then invited him to the fake premier. Methinks the Star Trek folks are a wee bit full of themselves. And truly, has anyone been able to tell a difference in the last eight Trek movies? (Hmm, maybe I should actually watch them before making such broad declarations? Nahhh, why mess with ignorance?). And actually surfing Wil's site is pretty interesting. He comes across as a pretty funny and interesting guy (note that I don't think he's a pretty AND funny guy, I think he's pretty funny). I'll bet he's fun to pal around with.

More outrage to follow, I'm sure. And I'm already pissed because I forgot to post a chapter excerpt for public consumption. Oh well, it'll have to wait until tonight, maybe.

But at least I could shave properly today, yesterday was one of those bad days when I got to work I found a few wild whiskers that had successfully avoided the executioner's razor. Which means I spent most of the day absentmindedly rubbing those few hairs that I missed, in much the same way that your tongue can't keep away from a newly dislodged tooth hole.

No comments: