12.16.2002

More Morford for Monday!

Who Pray Who Will Save The Deliciously Exposed Nipple? In which SFGate takes on the horrid and irritating practice of video rental places editing out sexual scenes from movies. Which is, truly, copyright infringement on some levels. How dare Blockbuster omit a nipple here and there? Or decide that some swearing is just too much for me to bear?

Could Blockbuster have my own best interests at heart or some other agenda they're following, like the In & Out Burger people with their Bible references on their cups? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that the Mormons owned Blockbuster and were using it as a low end means to influence society to their own norms. Thanks but I'll buy the unedited version.

Other Cool I-Know-Someone-Who-Knows-Someone-Famous News
Today's Morning Fix had a response from Mark Morford to Amy and I'm thinking this is out Amy from intellectual properties. So, super cool, Am's! Can I buy you a drink, you famous girl?

And Today's What The? Link
Kikkoman, no idea what's up with this but its at least marginally interesting and worth a peek.

No comments: