Cereal Bars Freak Me Out
They may seem perfectly normal and all but really, a cereal bar is a scary thing.
For one, what are they using to make it stay in bar shape because I tried that with my frosted flakes the other day (oooh, just a slight Freudian slip and I wrote frosted flasks) and ended up with just lots more frosted flakes in smaller sizes.
And two, isn't milk supposed to be a liquid? How and what are they doing to make it sit between two slabs of glued together cereal mix? It has the consistency of oreo stuffing (but definitely not the sweetness).
Three, they're about as close to a candy as one can get without dipping the whole thing in chocolate (which will be on store shelves by spring, mark my words). Balanced breakfast? How, because you can use the things as building blocks.
I don't know but they certainly don't seem especially natural. But they are convenient and tasty and alot less messy than trying to eat a bowl of cereal while riding a bicycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment