What does the condemned man think about just before the axe comes down and severs his head from his shoulders? What does he think in that last moment where his conscious mind can see his head being removed and tumbling into the basket below?
That's right folks, its time to cull the ranks again here at Joy Corp. The writing's on the wall, the judges have arrived to sit over the proceedings.
I know the axe is poised to chop a head off, I don't think its me but I'm tied down just like my co-workers. Someone's going to get shorter and deader.
And, even if it isn't me, I'm reminded that its time to really put some time in and effort in to get my resume back out into the workplace and see if there's another place that would like to have me. I think the first thing to do is list out those things I want in a workplace and those things that I refuse to have in a workplace (like Leblanc's hatred of flourescent lighting and windows that don't open).
But for now, I'm keeping my head down, lest it be severed from my body. Metaphorically speaking of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment