10.12.2003

When Life Gives You Lemons, Suck 'Em
How unfair is it to get sick on your honeymoon?
I've now been pretty well down since late Thursday. P since Tuesday. And I still feel kind of like shit. With a new week looming as well and its going to be a busy and, hopefully, fun one with lots of mad coverage.

So, instead of spewing forth some vitriol about snot and chest wracking hacker coughs, I'll just toss out three quick links that were kind of fun to poke around through.

NapaStyle | Michael Chiarello's Napa, Random Name Generator and The People's Republic of Seabrook.

I fully expect that tomorrow will be a healthier day and I won't feel like someone keeps stuffing my head full of goo.

Oh yeah, its kind of a trip to be married. Not a mind blower but there are some subtle and nice changes. The best one is that we're both free to think about other things aside from the wedding. The other thing is that we're still shopping with the money we got from guests. And shopping, even amid a sea of crumpled up tissues, is still pretty good fun.

0 comments: