7.15.2003

A Toon is a Toon But Stripperella Makes Me Swoon
Yeah yeah, I'm a cartoon pervert or something but hey, I like this drawing alot (and the two just added ones but the first is the best). And wish there were more to go along with it. Like an album of the pics. Which reminds me of a side question, has anyone else been watching the MTV Spiderman animated series? Its pretty good overall and I like the new style of animation even if everyone's got deer-in-the-headlights syndrome all the time.
So here's some Stripperella for ya's. Anyone got these sans clothing? Drop me a note and we can discuss terms.
And, in the meantime, check out the Google: Stripperella for some harder to find pics and images. Also, here's the Stripperella Game. Nice stuff!
Stripperella, the hottest Toon since Jessica Rabbit Stripperella, the hottest Toon since Jessica Rabbit Stripperella, the hottest Toon since Jessica Rabbit

0 comments: