7.24.2003

Some Good News from Maine
The news from my sister continues to be good and yesterday she was able to take her son, Nicolas, home from the hospital for the first time. Without a shunt and without an inflated head, though that might change we are hoping that he will continue to stabilize and improve. He's putting on weight pretty quickly and I'm taking that as a very good sign.

So thanks to folks who sent positive thoughts to them. They are not wholly out of the woods but each step is another movement in the right direction and its incredibly heartening to think of the deep and genuine relief everyone in my family is starting to allow themselves to feel.

Other Hoochie Big Booty Birthday News
Yep, its J. Lo's 33rd birthday today. I can only imagine what ol' Benny's gonna do for her today. I'm sure we'll see it on an upcoming episode on MTV or E! since both are just far too interested.

More Kobe News
The links to the Kobe pics are now in the nav bar on the left there, have at them. And let me know if they disappear from the site and I'll get it fixed.

But, is it a sign of guilt or payback for standing by him when Kobe Buys Wife $4 million Ring? Looks to me like the wife's getting her pay for not tossing him out after he committed adultery. So now we know how much she costs to keep.

I wish I could say this was a gift of love and respect but this is the most obvious payoff ever. And I'm going to interpret it to mean that he's definitely nursing a guilty conscience, for rape or for adultery is the question.

0 comments: