Among the Best Song Lines of All Time
I'm sure that some of you may digress but I've been listening to the incredibly juvenile but also equally incredibly funny Bloodhound Gang singing the long titled "A Lap Dance is Always Better When the Stripper's Cryin" and it is a damned funny song! Point in fact, one of the lines is "A hardon's really hard to hide when you're dressed up like Minnie Pearl".
Musical comedy gold! And they have other really funny songs so I'm giving my thumbs up endorsement to the Bloodhound Gang this morning for making me smile! Looks like its just about time for some "Take The Long Way Home" (recommended to listen at top volume!).
Also, Layne's posted her mp3 playlist for December and I've got to say that I've no idea who some of those bands are but I'm going to enjoy finding out about them. Layne is responsible for exposing me to Prozzak which has become one of my favorite bands going these days.
Happy Tuesday Universe!
No comments:
Post a Comment