9.13.2007

My Most Favoritest Cheese

I finally got around to posting a new Cheddar X, It's Cheesier and I invented a new word too, excusification. Anyway, let's get to the Cheese.

1. Where is your favorite place to relax?
Hidden Beach in Aptos, California with my dog, my wife and my kids and maybe one extra person to help keep track of the kiddies since they like to run now.

2. Where is your favorite place to cut loose and have some fun?
The lower trails at Nisene Marks have been a favorite place of late. We've been getting out for rides on a weekly basis now for a couple of months. It helps re-energize and de-stress me tremendously.

3. Where is your favorite place that reminds you of a special time?
Seabright Beach because we got married there.

4. Where is your favorite place to sit and watch the world go by?
It depends, if I want to people watch then the Boardwalk is perfect. If I want to nature watch then I'll go to Hidden Beach by myself. Its a wide open expanse of sand and it is very easy to get close to nature there.

5. Where is your favorite vista point?
Any of the dozens of wicked spots along Highway 1 down in Big Sur. The dropoffs are stunning!

6. Where is your favorite place to waste time online?
Skyrates.

7. Where is your favorite place to waste time offline?
My backyard with my boys and my hound.

0 comments: