2.06.2007

Miserable Fargin' Allergies

Yes, alot of the nation is freezing its buttocks off right now. It's so cold in some places that people are being told to stay home and stay indoors.

I, however, am dying from the most severe allergies I've ever had. I checked Pollen.com and found that we're just at a 6.2 on the Allergy Alert scale and it even goes to 12.

I can't imagine what worse allergies could feel like because this is absolutely freaking awful. I blow my nose and it is instantly restuffed full again with snot. I powerblow it and it feels like more snot rushes in to replace what meager production I do get. I am currently on generic Claritin, DayQuil and Benadryl Severe Allergy meds and there is still not even a hint of any relief in sight.

I can't think, I can't breathe, I can't concentrate, I would go home and rest but there's no relief there either. This totally sucks ass.

And the fact that I have a lot of work to do that has to get done doesn't help in the least.

My head feels like someone is force-injecting snot and pressure into my skull. Nothing is cutting the pressure down and I really just feel like screaming in frustration and pain.

Oh yeah, and now my nose is literally dripping. I want to die.

0 comments: