2.07.2007

Flatline

Flatline: "The term flatline is usually used to describe an electrical measurement that shows no activity and therefore when represented, shows a flat line instead of a moving one."

And it also describes my feeling for the day. I've been sick for the last few days, well, more sick than before. And its just draining and very tiring. I don't sleep well right now since my head is a snot-filled pinata about to burst. Or I have a toddler who thinks turning the lights on at 3:30 in the morning is the pinnacle of humor.

Yesterday was a day spent trying to breath underwater. Today will be a day trying to shake off the cobwebs and do get back on track with work projects.

But don't tell my energy level that, its having a hard time ramping up to get going.

And I've got a lovely appointment with the dentist this afternoon that promises to be giggles and joy. At least it will be if I opt for the laughing gas and I'm leaning that way now.

Thank goodness for Nasonex, the spray my doc gave me yesterday. It has really made a huge difference in my ability to breath. Now I just need a good sixteen hour nap and I'll be close to rested.

0 comments: