9.26.2006

X-tremely Lifted Cheese

Here's another installment from the Cheddar X, another lifted post but its better than a kick in the teeth, I think.

11. Last Christmas: doesn't count anymore.
12. When I turn my head left: I see my in-box piled high with papers.
13. I should be: sitting out by the pond having lunch and not looking at a computer screen.
14. When I look down I see: a blue carpet with chair wheel marks all over it.
15. The craziest recent event was: probably on the morning commute but I've already moved on.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: the one who killed himself out of shame.
17. By this time next year: we will have moved alot closer to my work.
18. My favorite aunt is: way away on the east coast with the rest of my family.
19. I have a hard time understanding: why non-rich people support George Bush, he's not your pal.
20. One time at a family gathering: I saw my uncle use a ladle to corral his nuts (yes, it did scar me for life).

0 comments: