9.29.2006

Losing Faith in Mankind

or....Were You Just Holding Your Junk? Then Go Wash Your Freakin' Hands!

Ever since my post detailing the crap habits of the office building I work in, I've been noticing more tendencies and trends.

Among them are that there's a decent population of people in my building that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

I don't think I'm going to ever shake hands with anyone ever again because that's just gross to think about. I don't understand how someone could be holding their cock to take a piss and then just put 'er away and get back to working without bothering to, you know, wash up some.

But its all good, I've got a tube of hand sanitizer from Purell (now with moisture therapy!) that will kill off the poo and pee microbes that are teaming on their hands. Eww, it gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it. I'm glad I don't share an office with any of them (that I know of thus far) because I'd be wiping down my keyboard every five minutes.

Tags: , ,

0 comments: