8.15.2006

I Found Me Some Cheddar X!

Ahh, nothing like finding a dusty old lump of Cheddar X and popping it right in your mouth! Mmmm. Actually, this isn't even mine so that makes it even better! And it helps lighten up the mood after that long and dark post below.

1. My roommate and I once: drank a whole bottle of Aftershock (cinnamon alcohol) with tabasco on top, went home, passed out, woke up and then went back to the bar and drank another bottle. Our insides were most displeased with us the next day or three.
2. Never in my life have I: thought that my government would be simultaneously as incompetent and utterly shameful in its actions.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: my two year old, Graydon.
4. High school was: too long ago to be painful anymore.
5. When I'm nervous: my stomach hurts.
6. The last time I cried was: when my second son was born.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: drunk and disorderly already. And alot of fun.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Heck, why not do both and live a little. I'm not against streaking and I don't even know what my deepest secret is so I'd like to get CC'ed on that email.
9. My hair: is blonde right now.
10. When I was 5: I went to Disneyworld for the first and only time, at least I think it was when I was five. And I saw manatees from my grandmother's apartment over a canal.

Tags: , , ,

0 comments: