10.17.2005

Spark

Sometimes you really do get shown the light in the strangest of places. Sometimes you can see the light, finally, when you're standing on your friend's patio, grilling some skirt steak and pineapple. Sometimes you can see the light when you filter out the other stuff. Sometimes you can see the light when you forget about the things that don't matter so much and concentrate on the things that do matter.

This is a neat new feature I've learned how to use on my camera that allows me to select a color to accentuate and ignore the rest. For shots like this, I can end up with a quite dramatic effect. Another neat effect that I'm still learning how to use properly is a color swap that allows me to select a color in the frame and exchange it for whatever other color I choose. Its neat but its difficult to get the colors to balance properly.
Tags: , , ,

0 comments: