10.26.2005

Potty Training Gone Wrong

Yes, that is my son standing inside a toilet bowl. No, we did not put him there to take this picture. He climbed in there all by himself and then realized that he did not yet possess the knowledge on how to extricate himself from the porcelain goddess that enthralls him so.

Which is why he has parents who will get around to helping hit out after having a good laugh and snapping a few pictures. The joy this boy brings into our lives is really beyond any measure. I especially love it when he gets excited and flaps his arms while running into my arms, he's giggling, smiling and just so full of happiness that it just about kills me. He's so sweet, except when he's sleeping and then he's got a serious long term grudge against my kidneys.

I wonder what the new baby is going to be like?
Tags: , ,

0 comments: