10.21.2005

The New Bean

He or she is just a little, little bean right now but that's alright, it'll give us time to get ready for a new baby. And I can't begin to relate just how much more real seeing the little bean inside my wife. Its little heart was fluttering up and down quickly, at a 167 a minute clip!

As happened last time, actually seeing the little bean really, really brings a whole new level of reality to the pregnancy. And a whole new level of excitement.

Yes, it also means I'm going to have bruised kidneys for the next few years now but maybe the new baby will be kicking me in the upper back instead of my kidneys? That would be fine by me or it would be even more fine if the new baby didn't feel the need to kick me while he/she sleeps altogether. That would be wonderful.Tags: ,

0 comments: