10.12.2005

Inverted Eating Style

So I realized the other night that I've somehow screwed up my eating habits. Instead of starting the day with a good breakfast that can help provide energy for the rest of the day, I have a measly breakfast, a reasonable lunch, a good dinner and then, almost always, something else before bed.

But it would be healthier and a better use of the calories to eat a bigger and better breakfast to power up my body for the day rather than power up my body for bed.

So I'm working on making sure I eat a good breakfast again and seeing how that affects my overall energy level. Its no lie when they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

And I'm trying to make sure I, at the very least, match my water intake with my coffee intake. Its too easy to get dehydrated by drinking coffee all morning.
Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: