4.18.2003

Early Friday Five
Nothing like an email reminder to get you on track.

1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Michael Chiklis, the guy who plays Vic Mackey on The Shield
2. Who is your least favorite?
Hugh Grant.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
I might have been around some famous folks but I don't know, who's a celebrity?
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Sure, as long as I was rich at the same time. Fame without wealth isn't a good thing.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
I wouldn't. The single moment aspect of the trade would mean a lifetime of longing for a life unavailable. Besides, why not get myself famous instead?

I had a really hard time restraining myself from editorializing about my answers. Instead, I'll just post them and let them rot in the breeze.

0 comments: