10.29.2003

Clowns Get Just A Little Creepier Than They Already Were
Clowning for Christ, 'nuff said.

In Hell (If There is a Hell) Readies Another Room News
This came by way of Jay and is among the most disgusting news I've read in a long while.

Man Pleads Guilty to Raping Baby Daughter, yeah, its not a hoax, its not a joke in any way. This utter garbage raped his infant daughter. She was 2 months old when this filthy fuck molested her. How he justified it in his twisted mind is beyond me and I really don't give a damn, he's an animal who should be put down permanently for the damage he just visited upon his own child.

Think he'll last a week in prison? Probably not.
The sick thing is that he's seeking leniency because his dad is the head of Washington's Corrections System. He could spend as little as six months in prison for this most unbeleivably heinous crime.

His name is Joseph Lehman Jr. and he had better not come into my town or anywhere near me because I might just give up my right to freedom to end his sick and profane life.

0 comments: