9.05.2003

Blogger Can Blow Me
Thanks Blogger, you suck. Took a good post about the death of manners and shitcanned it so I could sign in (AGAIN). Nice fucking service.

Or wait, maybe I should say thanks to Google as well?
Either way, excellent fucking work. And just because I'm irritated, how about a little poem called Fuck?

Fuck
Fucking fuck you fucking fuck
Fuck, fuck fucking fuckly fucker
Fucker fuckstick fuckmunch
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
Fuck the fucking fucks.
I'd like to fuck you all for fucking.
Fuck you very much.
Un-fucking-believable.
Fuckin' A! No fucking way!
Fuck's like a box of fucks,
You never fuck what you're gonna fuck.
Shut the fuck up, fucking shut up
Up the shut fuck, fuck up the shut
Fuck, I fucking fucked it all the fuck up.

If you look at the word fuck long enough or type it enough times it really does become non sensical. I just had to convince myself that I was still spelling it correctly. But there ya go and this time, I'll select it all and copy it before posting because Blogger seems to have a bug partying with a wild hair in its ass today.

By the way, is it just me or is everyone getting spammed by idiots who want to make your lips fuller and sexier? I've gotten at least 15 spams today advertising big fat lips and saying I'll be able to get any man I want. Umm, I don't want any men, thanks. And I don't really want any stupid spam offering to inflate my face naturally or unnaturally.

0 comments: