7.17.2003

Song List Update
The top ten on the iPod has taken some serious shifts in the last month since the last update. Having the drive semi-die and then having every song reloaded upon it will tend to do that.
Anyway, this is the same list as is along the nav bar on the side but I dropped the mouse over song titles for the post. Anyone feel like making any musical suggestions based on this list? Or just have a new band that you're totally digging on and feel like sharing?

1. Dispatch- The General 16 times

2. Lovage- Stroker Ace 16 times

3. Lovage- Strangers on a Train 16 times

4. Something Corporate- I Woke Up in a Car 14 times

5. Tahiti 80- A Love from Outer Space 14 times

6. The Faint- Agenda Suicide 13 times

7. Latryx- Lady Don't Tek No 13 times

8. Mighty Lemondrops - Out of Hand 13 times

9. Modest Mouse- the fruit that ate itself 13 times

10. Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows 13 times


I believe that this will likely be one of only two posts on the day as there's a big list of things that I need to get taken care of before this afternoon.

One other thing though, before I get rolling on the work stuff.
My current new favorite thing? At the end of last week I got my George Bush bobblehead doll and now he gets to sit and stare at me while I work. The best part is that I can ask him a question and decide what answer I'm most interested in at that moment. Perhaps I should shoot a short video to demonstrate? [Update: Did you know how many bobbleheads are out there? More than you have any idea. Check out Toynk.com for a pretty impressive list. And they've got other uselessness to spend money on too, like this!.]

And keep an eye out for the new Cheddar X questions which should be going live at some point today. We've got a few new blogs joined up and the numbers are starting to grow!

0 comments: