7.30.2003

No Time to Blog
There's plenty to blog on today but there's just no time with a bunch of deadlines fast approaching.

But here's a very brief rundown on the new joys visited upon me this week.

- I've realized that there's a new noise disturbance for every day of the week now
- The old house that I'm subletting now, yeah, they're being evicted and the landlady is threatening to sue me for the lost rent, and there is plenty more to this tale to be told, it will get blogged
- More wedding joy and expense
- We're going to see Dave Matthews this weekend at the Shoreline which should be a good time
- Next week is LinuxWorld in San Francisco, I'll be there signing up developers for my company but this week is all about prepping for the show
- So far the reaction to the Save the Date mailing has been less than what P was hoping for but that's only one response and I don't think anyone will realize that these were made entirely by the two of us. Not printed for us, designed, refined and printed by us. And yes, she should be proud of how well they turned out

So there ya go, the thirty second run down on what's up.
Gotta go and get cranking some more though.

0 comments: