7.02.2003

Google Goodness
I got this neat Google trick forwarded to me by Esther this morning.

Go to Google and enter in "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Then click "I'm Feeling Lucky" and you'll get a little surprise.

I've got a lot of things to talk about and no time to do it so maybe I'll try blogging by committee. Here are the choices for a post this afternoon.
1. Product review and epiphany from using the new portable lie detector.
2. More techno fun reviewing the Sony Clie SJ30 (even though its about to be replaced already).
3. Wedding updates.
4. Family news, its not great but its also not horrible.
5. Fourth of July plans.
6. Personality facets to examine, my desire to learn how to be left handed, my tendency to save things until they expire, etc.
7. Top 5 Public and Top 5 Personal people I harbor severe dislike for.
8. Domestication joys.
9. Possible Honeymoon destinations.
10. Buying a car.

So there ya go, a hodge podge of concepts I've got bouncing around and these are just off the top of my head. There are plenty more. And I've got Cheddar X Questions going as well.

Leave a comment with what you'd be interested in hearing about and I'll see which post gets written this afternoon or evening.

Today's Quote -
The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues.
- Marcus Aurelius

0 comments: