Plain Layne Sighting!
I've been in touch with Layne and made sure she hadn't given up and gone walkabout or something. Or committed ritual hari-kari because of the insanely slow speed of a 56k modem, further slowed by telephone interference. Nope, nothing so dramatic at all. Her ISP exploded, I don't think it did literally but it'd be pretty interesting if it did.
She's working on a triumphant return but is unsure about when it might happen. Especially with her project and contract running down to a finish at the end of the month. I dare say that not many restaurants she'll be working at in the interim will have web space she can glom onto. So, hey, if anyone knows of some ISP space she can use for very, very low cost (read that, FREE, remember peoples, she's in between real jobs right now), drop me a note and I'll pass it on to her.
Yahoo! Health Dr. Dean Today's Question is How do you remove hair from your back?
And no, I'm not concerned for myself in this instance at all. I just thought it was kind of an interesting question and answer. You go, Dr. Dean (pimp it some more, you marketing monkey!)
No comments:
Post a Comment