Bad Comment System
Well, unbeknownst to me, somehow the commenting system had gotten broken. I think I've gotten it fixed now. Lately, I've been having ever greater problems with Blogger and their complete and utter disregard is both irritating and disheartening.
If I'd been unable to recover my blog after the Mozilla debacle of Sunday night then I would be sending them email every five minutes. They have no phone support and now I know why. They're understaffed as it is.
I do know that once this year long run with Blogger Pro is up, I will be moving all of my web logs to a better company that has less hassles. Then of course, comes my concern about losing my archives but I have them on my server so I think I should be able to do something with them still. I've heard great things about Moveable Type. Any others out there that I should consider?
No comments:
Post a Comment