2.20.2007

A Big Week Ahead

I can't imagine anyone who doesn't love a three day weekend. But the short week ahead has at least 25% more to do because of the missed day. And there was already alot to do.

But, with some luck, it'll be a good week.

Though I'd be lying if I didn't say that I could very easily go back to bed for another fifteen hours of sleep.

In good exciting news, I found out that a couple of friends are expecting a new baby. Its very early in the pregnancy but we are really excited for them to have some babies. So yeah, that's pretty awesome.

And we did have a nice weekend. It was chilly but we got some sun and got alot of stuff around the house done too. Still plenty more to get done but we made a little dent in the pile.

We've also got to get our passport applications taken care of so there's no crunch come June when we're heading to Mexico for a week.

Happy Fat Tuesday and Happy Pancake Day!

Tags: , , ,

0 comments: