8.16.2006

Neat New(ish) Flickr Widget!

Yep, I'm slow when it comes to these things these days. But I'll get there eventually. The latest new widget from Flagrant Disregard, the profiler.

Johnny Huh. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Hmm, I wonder if anyone's made a blog called Fragrant Disregard yet? It would be a good place to complain about public body odor. The other thought I had after this posted and I looked at it is that I have 911 pictures in my Flickr photostream and my birthday is 9/11 (not gonna tell you the year, I'm THAT old). And why yes, that does really suck, at least it has for the last five years. Coincidence? I think not. And no, I do not own a Porsche 911, yet, you could get me for my birthday and I'd never complain about my commute again.

Tags: , , ,

0 comments: