4.13.2003

Too Much to Cover in Such a Short Time
This has been one of those weekends in which I learned alot of stuff without ever even really trying to. Simple things like how to best change the water in an aquarium to get all the stringy fish poo out to reassembling a picture that had gotten damaged in the move to using a paper slicer to make sharp borders for our growing collection of computer generated wall art.
To making new foods in the kitchen, to getting some of the inside scoop from my neighbor about a guy who'd been busted for lewd acts with a horse.

I think, for now, I'm going to call it a night, get some sleep and get ready for another peculiar week. But this one should be pretty good. I get my new camera on Tuesday and will definitely be out playing with that the rest of the week.

Mutual of Omaha Moment in Santa Cruz
Oh yeah, I've also got a few pics from the weekend that were pretty cool although it was far cooler to see it live. They need to be set up some to be understood. The first two are of the heron as it gets ready to lunge at a small furry critter it caught sight of as it flew by. The third is the lunge followed by the grab, the getaway and then a long distance grainy shot of the heron killing the mole or whatever it was before it became dinner. My own little Marlin Perkins Mutual of Omaha Special right here in Seabright.

Heron on ProwlMoving in for KillLunging
Heron as Fighter PlaneDinner SecuredKilling Dinner

0 comments: