4.17.2003

Nic Cage: Lisa Marie Wanted My Soul
Hmm, in a real life take on the whole Mannequin concept apparently Lisa Marie Presley can move and speak when she's not in public. She's the most inanimate living person I've ever seen.
But I guess she was a tad bit different in private according to the article, Nic Speaks Out about her demands.

I always just put the marriage down to Cage wanting to be irrevocably tied to the Elvis legacy. Or a really, really long bender with the bottle (he was really, really convincing in Leaving Las Vegas).

Either way, the truth's coming out now and she's a certified nutter of the highest and most freakish order. I just can't over the fact that she married Jacko the Plastic Surgery Monkey first. My stock in ol' Nic took a knock or two when he took sloppy seconds from the King of all Plastic Surgery Mistakes, although it should be noted that re-animated corpse, Joan Rivers, is giving him an excellent run for his money.

0 comments: