4.30.2003

Did I Take a Wrong Turn?
This morning, on my way to work, I had to stop by the coffee shop to post a room available poster. No biggie but it gave me the chance to take my old route to work along the river levee instead of along the traffic (though that means that I miss my one good jump, oh well).
Anyway, as I'm getting to the bridge above the trestle, my forward progress had to come to a rather abrupt stop.
Why?
Because one of these was walking along the path in front of me. Only this one was three feet long, a coppery-green color and totally uninterested in anything but his own progress.

And this his owner came and got him and I could continue on my way to work (not on time but at least now I had a decent excuse).

But today's a big one so I'm gonna hit it and forget it for now.
Thanks to the thoughts and positive reinforcement in the comments! I will respond when I get a moment later on this morning.

New iPod News
The best is getting better, the new iPod software includes lots more functionality, personability and just adds to the uber cool aspect of the little unit.
Why anyone would buy another MP3 player is totally beyond me at this point. Heck, my die hard PC fan in the office here has a brand new 15 gig version on the way as we speak.
By hook or by crook, Apple will triumph. Add in the new Music Store deal that Apple's also just opened and you have a complete, legal (ooooh the kids love that one) music solution. Another Mac-head's already dropped $30 or so into the new music system.

All the music thing needed was for Jobs to step and make sense of all the screaming idiots on all sides. And this way, everyone wins!

0 comments: