4.11.2003

Cool Alias Underground Online Game
I'm not a huge fan of the show Alias but I'm as big a fan of Jennifer Garner as any there is, in large part because of the unwavering and untiring efforts of the guys over the Fabulous Mint 400 and it was with great excitement that I read about a new free online game based on the show.

I've not had a chance to check it out as I'm at work right now but I will definitely be looking into it later on tonight when I'm unfettered by work worries. But my delay is your win so go and play some Alias Underground and let me know how it goes. The graphics in the magazine look pretty decent but we'll see about that.

And, another forward, this time for the Matrix Reloaded film trailer. This one comes from Jay and carries a huge file size warning, its about 100 megs of Matrix goodness so get on broadband or take a really, really long nap if you're downloading it on dial up.

Enjoy.

0 comments: