4.21.2003

Big Monday

Quote for the Day
Though I'm not sure I wholly support this quote, I'm posting it anyway because it is a good reminder of a more philosophical way of life. Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity.- Paul Goodman

And onto the regularly scheduled post....
Today's going to be a bit too busy to post much of anything but that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of ideas in my little melon. I always get lots of great blog topics when I'm out riding my motorcycle. And I did end up riding up to Pleasonton last night, which was fun. Nothing like blazing traffic in triple digits. But its hard to go that fast and write the ideas down at the same time, and probably kind of dangerous as well.

My happy news is that I've got a new mountain bike in the mail on the way. I already wrote it up on Norcal Bikers and Jay also has a new bike on the way as well. Its looks like the bike gods are being kind to us lately. And I'm super pumped to get this bike out and bash it around on the local trails. Its got big drop capabilities and I fully plan on testing them out soon. I should get the new Ibis this week sometime as its only coming from Tucson. Yeeha!

Now we're going to start working on upgrading Paula's bikes. She needs a mountain bike that doesn't weigh 35 pounds without suspension!

Other Obtuse News
Today's day one on several fronts. I'll update things as we move into the program that we're starting up.

Digi-Cam Coolness
I've been truly loving my new camera, the Canon S400. It shoots great video as well as taking incredibly good pictures. Now my task is to create a handlebar mount so I can snap pics while riding.

0 comments: